Thursday, April 29, 2010

For all the Dare Devils...

While packing the car to go away this week-end, 20 month old Eva was playing around next to me safely....until my fearless child got her toddler bike, popped herself on and rode down our very very steep driveway right onto a busy road.

The little dare-devil scooped her feet off the ground and let gravity speed her down the hill right into the middle of the road, with me (mummy) running faster than I have in a long time and screaming so loud everyone on the street heard me. Eva managed (God only knows how) to turn the trike to a stop smack bang in the middle of the road and thank God there were no cars or buses travelling up the road at the same time. To my utter fear Eva was completely fearless about her little adventure and me I am still recovering.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still recovering too!!!!! My little darling niece ! She's going to show Tyler a thing or two!

    ReplyDelete