Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Day

Well yesterday my 21 month old baby girl Eva started her first ever day of kindy as I started back at work this week. Now I was having a bit of a stress thinking she wouldn't cope as she is such a mummy's girl. Well can you believe she was perfectly happy, she had the time of her life playing with other little girls and making house in home-corner. Zane said when he picked the children up, she barely acknowledged him and continued on playing, then in the car ride home she was amped and chatty....I think she had a good day. Now she is only going one day a week so it will be interesting to see what happens when I drop Tyler off today to see if she is disappointed that this little 'Miss Social Butterfly' won't be able to stay and play.

1 comment:

  1. o! I have to return to work in a few weeks. We are still not sure if we will be able to work it out so the babies won't have to go into care. But it is nice to know they are so resilient!

    ReplyDelete