Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Toilet Training joys....

So the toilet training of my baby E has begun...now I didn't dread this day as T trained in about 3 days and rarely had an accident after he was fully toilet trained. E has proved to be a different one altogether. I have actually been holding her off TT as she has been asking to use the toilet for the longest time but it has been too cold....so here we are toilet training, she has FABULOUS days with no accidents and then days of peeing and pooping 7 pairs of nickers in 2 hours....what the? Oh well I will go on...she is so independent taking herself to the toilet, then trying to empty her own potty, including flushing it down the toilet. Although I wasn't too impressed her her independence when I found her making a cake in her potty with milk from her cup and then attempting to drink it.....ewwwwha

No comments:

Post a Comment